"Ungoogleable," BTW, means a topic, inquiry or question for which you won't get any meaningful response hits through a Google search. Sure, you'll get crap, but not anything directly responsive or on point.
Let's leave aside the fact that if you tell me not to use a word, then I'm sure to use it. Regardless of that, "ungoogleable" is a bona fide word completely on its own merits...
In just a few minutes, I can think of a whole host of ungoogleable topics (set forth in no particular order below). Google shouldn't take offense to this, but rather just acknowledge that certain contentions, propositions and talking points simply have nothing out there backing them up that's based in reality. To wit:
- Documented anecdotes of the democrat party and gop-er party acting the best interests of the American people.
- The real name of the fool who does The Independent Rage blog.
- Compelling reasons why the predictable yet psychotic one-eyed "Governor" dude (pictured at the top) is still walking amongst the living on AMC's "The Walking Dead."
- Sports book advice to lay down a bet on a Kansas City or University of Missouri sports team to win any type of championship in the next several centuries.
- A new leftist environmentalist push to conserve clean water usage by moving back to outdoor shithouses.
- Concrete evidence that Gerald Butler and Matthew McConaughey really aren't the same person.
- A persuasive case why I should read hundreds of Tweets per day when the noteworthy ones are covered immediately on the news websites.
- White Castle, Whataburger and/or Cheese Bosco locations in Kansas City.
- A truthful appraisal of how a $16.5 trillion national debt really ain't "that big of a deal."
- And, Finally: Confirmed testimonials as to actual, real-world talents possessed by the Kardashian sisters.