Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Slimeball Leftist Dictator Hugo Chavez Dead: Sean Penn, Danny Glover, Oliver Stone & Others Lose a Good Buddy...









"I mourn a great hero," film director Oliver Stone lamented over the fallen authoritarian dictator.  "I lost a friend I was blessed to have," cried Sean Penn for good measure.

But sorry leftists, for as usual, I have a different take:  Good riddance. The world is a much better place with sleazebuckets like Chavez living in Gonersville.

But maybe I'm just sort of weird like that -- all prejudiced and shit against "benevolent" dictators worth $2 billion bullying around their own people, opposing viewpoints, and the media. So un-progressive, me.  (BTW: Someone didn't pay his fair share!)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hugo-chavez-dead-sean-penn-426205