Friday, April 10, 2015

"What's in a Name?" Female Supporters Warn, "Don't Call 'Hillary' Clinton By Her First Name [Nor Sundry Other Garden-Variety Terms] -- That's Sexist!" OK, I Shall Abide [To a Point]...

Shit, I already been abidin' for a year or two now. I never say "Hillary"...

Rather it'll always be "Hilary" to me. You see, I don't ever call political slimeballs by the names, labels, or spellings they're given, request, or prefer to be called. They're deserving of no such respect.

That leads me to "democrat party." And "gop-er party." And
"leftist [20 percenters]". And "right-wingers." And "Hilary," as the case may be.

Not to mention other descriptions that Hilary supporters have recently warned me not to use (and by those warnings I cannot abide), to wit:  Hilary Clinton is a polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over-confident, secretive, out of touch, do anything to win, old battle axe of a broad who represents the past (and every single word of that be true).  Now, all that being said...

S-O-O-O-O-O -- What should you call ME, you may be inquiring?

ANS:  Just keep your fuckin' mouth shut about me.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2015/04/07/262261/whats-in-a-name-hillary-by-any.html
http://www.examiner.com/article/clinton-supporters-threaten-reporter-lists-forbidden-words-hillary-coverage