Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Can't Say I Blame Her: Female Rapper Azealia Banks "Talks Obama Sex Fantasy in Billboard Magazine"...

Ya know, I've certainly been known to poke fun at the first lady's overbearing food police penchant from time to time. But I've never said she's unattractive...

In fact, I believe I've noted previously in this space that she's truly quite fetching for an early 50s-something broad. Best lookin' first lady of my lifetime (even if the pickens have been mighty slim).

So I can definitely see where this Azealia Banks is coming from when she talks about her Obama sex fantasy. Only one caveat: If this hot little item Azealia next conjures up a Hilary fantasy, then methinks you'll hear the Rager whistlin' a much different tune the next time around.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6523927/billboard-cover-sneak-peek-azealia-banks?mobile_redirection=false