Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Worst Sandwich in America?

A Men's Health top 10 list today on Yahoo.com purports to list the worst sandwiches in America (first link below). It's a decently put-together list, frankly. But I already did such a Top 10 List several months ago (second link below), and I think mine details even worse examples than the Men's Health list. But you can decide...

(Postscript: I was trying to compare my #1 (Captain D's "Catfish Feast") to Men's Health's # 1 (Cheesecake Factory's Grilled Shrimp & Bacon Club) and noticed that Captain D's has, since my original post, radically cut back on the portion size of the so-called "Catfish Feast". The current incarnation of that wonderful "dish" is now about half the cals and half the fat as it was in October 2009. I know it's a cliche, but I truly am laughin' out loud over here!)

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/43781/10-worst-sandwiches-in-america/