Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm a Troll! I'm a Troll! But My Ma Won't Admit It!


Down Tampa way, the three above-pictured and self-described "Trolls" gang up on an auto mechanic walking back to work after getting his lunch (allegedly). Says Head Troll (the one in the upper left of the mugshots -- i.e. the one most looking like a bona fide troll) to the mechanic:

"I am a Troll! This is MY bridge, so you will have to pay a toll to cross. Hand it over!"

As another one of the gang of Trolls then tries to wedge a pipe up from the ground to use as a weapon, the mechanic drops his burger and runs the hell out of there. The Three Trolls were picked up later and are now asking for their "toll" in the local hoosegaw, although I doubt that they're finding too many payors.

Please remind me in the future that I have absolutely no reason to visit Tampa for -- well -- my entire lifetime for starters?!? (BTW, the Dylan Troll gives Dylans everywhere a real bad name).