Thursday, November 26, 2015

Country Down the Crapper: "1.1 Million Americans Don't Have a Toilet." So OK, I'll Give Some Thanks on This Day of Pilgrims & Indians...

For starters, I guess I should feel thankful for having a working shithouse at my joint. Oh Thank You, Dear Leader in the White House, for still permitting some of us to have these sorts of water-wasting luxuries which we don't absolutely need (when ya really think about it, right?).

I'm also thankful to presently have a job during a time when a record number of Americans do not have jobs in this thing (21st Century monstrosity) referred to as Obama's and W's America. Just think "Progress," people!

And I'm thankful that for now I still have my First Amendment right to tell leftists and right-wingers exactly where the hell they can go with their group-thinking, intolerant, boring (Y-A-W-N) dumb asses. But how long until my dissent becomes just a bit too "offensive" to tolerate for so many of these loony fringe inhabitants of the left and right? We're never more than about one Supreme Court decision away, I've grown to say.

But until then, I'm just gonna stay right here and keep talkin', shittin', eatin', drinkin', and having a good time, as usual. Rager never goes away, you see. He just sleeps it off.

http://theweek.com/articles/590312