Thursday, May 14, 2015

"GOD I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW": Missouri gop-er House Speaker & Aspiring Lyricist John Diehl Resigns Over "Sexually Charged Exchanges" with Joplin College Freshman Intern Broad!

Reading these texts (link at bottom), I was just waiting for this 49-year-old Diehl to purport to break into song or something, like a poor fat white man's Marvin Gaye. Hell, he's already got some smooth lyrics in the can:

- "Once I start I don't stop"

- "Will have my way with you"

- "And leave you quivering"

- "You will be in good hands"

- "God I want you right now"

- "Laying in bed looking at your pic"

- "I was thinking ab[o]ut what you said you wear to bed"

- "I am soooo distracted right now . . ."

- ". . . You would be in trouble if you were here."

But fledgling Motown career aside, really the only unresolved question in my mind is this:

Did this John Diehl leave things at inappropriate texting, or did his John Thomas make an appearance at some juncture, a la Diehl's democrat party versions, Bill Clinton and Anthony's Weiner?

Which itself hatches an idea for what could be the next big thing in popular music: I'm thinking of a new supergroup with Diehl on lead vocals, Clinton gettin' a saxophone puff, and Weiner flouting his flute. Just call 'em the Kumstain Trio.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article20822424.html
More Sexual Healing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

Postscript:  Another great post suggest by Not Yo' Baby Mama!  Thank You, Not Mama!