Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Rotten Guys Finish First? Hot Little Number Anna Hansen Is STILL With Disgraced Bike Jockey Lance Armstrong!?!













Look at that broad! Good Grief, she's healthy! Which is why I don't understand why she continues to stay with her cheatin', dopin', lyin' humiliation of an old man?

Put another way, I don't imagine there's a company, organization, celebrity or public figure worldwide that would touch Lance Armstrong with a ten-foot pole these days, but this biker babe still allows him to touch her headlights and bike basket with his grubby little paws and ten-speeder?

When the Dodgers' old manager Leo Durocher coined the phrase, "Nice guys finish last" in 1946, I wonder if this is what Leo The Lip had in mind? (Maybe not, since I've never seen a broad in one of them '40s pictures that looked anything like Anna Hansen).

At the very least, however, maybe I should look into this whole "act like dirt, get up a skirt" thing. Worst case scenario: The dish calls me an asshole and tries to take a poke at me. But I'm already used to that kinda treatment.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/16/lance-armstrong-girlfriend-kissing-beach-picnic-photos/