Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm SO Close: Stacking Up With "The Five Things Jennifer Lawrence Is Looking For in a Boyfriend"...





















Hey, Rager can hang! In November's Vanity Fair, the recent nude-photo-leaked (and Hunger Games and American Hustle star) Jennifer Lawrence divulged the five prerequisites that she has before a dude can become her old man, and I ain't too shabby on this shit!  Check it:

1. A Guy Who Likes Reality Television:  I'm there, babe! From "Amish Mafia" to "The Devils Ride" (and maybe even a few others in between), just paint me a Reality TV-watchin' fool!

2. A Guy Who Will Fart in Front of Her:  Five words: Five bean burritos, one sitting. I gots this broad covered!

3. Not Gluten-Free:  Wouldn't I first have to know what "gluten" is before I could possibly be free of it?  Regardless, feel "free" to call me the Gluten Glutton!

4. Love of Larry David:  No need for me to even primp and posture on this one:  "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Seinfeld" are two of my favorite shows ever. Titmouse!

5. Someone Who Doesn't Argue:  Oh, Fuck! I'm OUT. To me, life is just one big argument! One never-ending expression of disrespect for the bullshit opinions of others. But I was golden on #1 through #4. So while wedding bells may not be in store, hows a bouts we just be friends with benefits, Jen?

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/10/jennifer-lawrence-boyfriend