Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Treat: "If I Want Casual Sex, I'll Do It!," Proclaims "Gone Girl" & "Blurred Lines" Broad Emily Ratajkowski, Posting Hot New Twitter Pic!
















The 23-year-old model/actress further spouts to Cosmopolitan:  "I feel lucky that I can wear what I want, sleep with who I want, and dance how I want, and still be a feminist." [Shouldn't that be "whom," BTW?]

Adds this budding nuclear scientist for further amplification:  "If I want to have casual sex, I'll do it! I'm not the girl who will handcuff someone the first time I sleep with him. But I'm also not going to cry during sex because I think it is so romantic."

Now, while I was tempted at first blush to react to all this with, "Where can I sign up baby!," this hot little number's invocation of such notions as handcuffings and having a good cry during sex gives me more than just a little pause...

You see, Rager hates doll drama and forced confinements. Those things are kind of a real downer. So sorry, toots. You're just gonna have to look elsewhere for your next slut slough.

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/scoopla/stars/blog/2014/10/emily-ratajkowski-opens-up-about-sex-life/