Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Give Him 15 Yards For Trippin': "'Police Officer of the Year' Caught on Video Tripping Students As They Stormed Soccer Field." Good For Him!













He's Georgetown cop George Bermudez, and apparently a former "police officer of the year." And he oughta get the award again this year! That's him above trippin', pushin' and takin' down various teenage shits trying to storm the damn field after the game's over...

But instead of commendation, the Georgetown Police have stuck George's ass on leave. Good God! Got over-reaction over there!

I applaud Officer George. Student freaks who rush the field are trespassing and should all be tossed in the freakin' hoosegow as far as I'm concerned. Hell, they get off light when all they get is a little trip or a kick in the keyster.

I wouldn't be so charitable to these little goofs if they ever made me a cop (damn pesky background checks): For starters, I'd throw a few clotheslines right at the ol' windpipe, Ben Davidson style...

Then a couple 'a hand thrusts to the junk later, I'd pick up a couple of them shits and deliver 'em the tombstone piledriver -- right there on the 50 yard line!

And if I got so much as one word of lip from any of these little louts, I'm make 'em eat their freakin' shoe before they could set one foot outside the hashmarks.

Next day, they put me on leave and I gets to sleep in every day for a month. Now that shit would be cool. Put me in, coach.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-officer-trips-pushes-students-soccer-match-texas-article-1.1765181
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2610336/Police-Officer-Year-leave-tripping-grabbing-pushing-high-school-students-soccer-game.html