Monday, May 12, 2014

Ghost Busted: "Paranormal Activity" Actress Claims She Was Raped by a Spirit, But Thoroughly Enjoyed the Experience!





















Says the above-pictured Natasha Black about the night she got banged by a specter:  "At first I was very confused then I decided to relax and it was really pleasurable, I really enjoyed it!"  This ghost groupie even claims the same ghost came back for seconds a month later! (Link below)

But if you think about it, this ain't all so far-fetched. In my own checkered past, I've been known to do a little ghost hunting and graveyard gravy-trainin' myself, and I've had my own bad experiences with the undead fucking around with me like they did with Natasha. A few instances that I can repeat:

- Around 1992, this one ghoul whipped out a big buggy whip and started lashing me over and over right across my ass. I decided to submit and just lie there and take it, even spouting, "Thank you, Casper, may I have another?" It wasn't a bad time, truth be told.

- In the mid-90s, another spirit took to beating me about my breasts, head and genitalia with an over-sized oven mitt filled with arcade tokens. I got two tokens stuck up my nose and couldn't ride my jackass, Frank, for over a month.

- After a particularly wild night out to the bars in the early 2000s, I woke up in the graveyard to the awful feeling of a rather large male hobgoblin trying to have sex with my left ear. He hadn't protected himself, so I pulled off and got the hell outta there. No Glove, No Love, dude.

- In the mid-2000s, a female dominatrix apparition showed up with a tub of lard and tried to goo the sticky stuff all over my bare body and ass while singing Danke Shane and beating me senseless with a riding crop. Tired of being victimized by these creepers, I grabbed a meat tenderizer and bashed that crazy S-and-M spirit right in her fuckin' order-barking piehole.

- Just in the past couple a years, a specter whom I swear was the ghost of Teddy Kennedy possessed my car with me in it, loaded up some broad in there, and tried to drive our asses right off the Broadway Bridge into the Missouri River. Luckily this car-jackin' demon was all liquored up at the time and passed out trying to negotiate the ride over the east guard rail. If only Mary Jo Kopechne or Natasha Black had been so lucky!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/actress-claims-experiences-ghost-sex-article-1.1773793