Friday, April 11, 2014

A Little Privacy Please: Hows About If I Bang This Bad Attitude "Human Barbie Doll" Broad Down in the "Hook-Up Truck"?!?



















As was pointed out to me recently by an ageless Cleopatra-like wonder in Cowtown, this ingenious new Hook-Up Truck (in which reservations can be made starting at 30 minutes; link below) should mean an end to the days when I have to bang broads on top of a desk or down underground somewhere. Now as for this Human Barbie Doll (28-year-old Valeria Lukyanova) piece of work...

That broad needs a real attitude adjustment, and I'm just the one to learn her a few lessons over here.  It seems Human Barbie (link below) really hates kids and also -- much like something straight out of a Mississippi shithouse -- ain't too big on the notion of mixed race children neither...

But just give me an hour with this sick racist doll out in the ol' Hook-Up Truck, and I'll bang all the bigotry right out of her plastecine little ass! I'll conduct a little educational romper room right there in the Truck, if ya know what I mean. Then Barbie Be Born Again!

And kids, do not forget: If that truck be a rockin', never go a knockin'.

http://www.eonline.com/news/529091/human-barbie-tells-gq-she-s-repulsed-by-kids-says-mixed-races-have-ruined-beauty-standards?cmpid=sn-111021-facebook-na-eonline
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/28/hookup-truck-mobile-sex-parking_n_5042001.html