Friday, March 14, 2014

Why the Long Face? Israeli Supermodel Bar Refaeli Laments Her Trouble Finding a Man. Pssst: Hey Baby, I'm Up for Grabs!















When not strutting scantily clad around a Thai beach over the past week (pics above), the 28-year-old former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model's got angst and a whole lotta antsy when it comes to landing that right guy (link below).  Barks Bar:

"I don't understand it. I'm okay. I look great. I'm cool. I like going out. I like being at home. I like movies. I like eating. So what's wrong with me? Why am I alone?"

One thing it's clear Bar doesn't like so much is speaking in long, overly complex sentences. Which, truth be told, should only make her all the more "cool" to all the dudes out there. But I digress. Refaeli reveals further:

"I'm looking for someone serious. Who I can set up home with. Someone who comes from a warm loving family. Like mine. Who has values like mine."

Now, having taken in all of Bar's babble above, I'm prepared to make my pitch. We have so much in common, my bountiful Bar-berella:

- I like going out. As long as a Bar's involved. You gots that covered.

- I like being at home. After the bars are closed. It beats the sidewalk.

- I like good eats. I see a cab ride to Go Chicken Go in our future.

- I like movies. Especially about gladiators. Or gangsters. Or Indian fracases.

- Am I cool? Who the hell ya think you're talking to over here?

-I  look, well, like only I can look.

- And last, though not least, I exude an air of seriousness, which I chalk up to a frighteningly functional family that had lots of values, of one sort or another.

So I hereby give you my application. See if ya get any better ones, there, Bar babe. Fat chance on that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2573121/Bar-Refaeli-shows-curves-striking-mismatched-bikini-holidays-Thailand-male-friend.html