Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Way Overblown: "College Group Bans White People From 'Diversity Happy Hour,'" But Purports to Take No Action Prohibiting Honkies From Simply Getting Their Drink On in the Back of the Joint...














Hey, if the non-crackas at this Washington state college (link below) want to ban me and segregate me to a different part of the bar away from their Diversity Happy Hour, I ain't gonna lead no protest marches or boycott efforts over here...

It's not like they're saying I can't get all fucked up at the back bar or up on the roof.  Keep me separate, if you will, just so long as you treat me equal. That, after all, is what the young-uns and the smart ones these days refer to as, Progress.

http://www.infowars.com/college-group-bans-white-people-from-diversity-happy-hour/