Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Two Peas: W Bush Sincerely Advises Obama, "Keep Golfing." And AGAIN I Find Myself Agreeing with a Slimy Partisan (In a Disturbing Recent Trend)!













Says W Bush this past week (link below):  "I see [Obama] criticized for playing golf. I think he ought to play golf . . . To be able to get outside and play golf with some of your pals is important for the president."

And you won't hear me protesting that advice from The Idiot, either. I've never understood all the right-winger gop-ers complaining about the many, many hours that Obama spends on the golf course (including Obama's golfing outing last weekend as the government shutdown crisis loomed). What do ya want, right-wingers? For Obama to instead stay home and work on conjuring up some more leftist 20 percenter policy for the nation? Maybe another Obamacare?  Please.

You golf, Barry. To your little leftist heart's content. You'll always have my blessing. Hell, you oughta golf even more often! Leave aside the endless outside-DC speeches complaining about DC. No one's listening anymore, anyway, man. So hit them links! I can't conceive of a better place for you.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/24/20676342-bush-to-obama-keep-golfing?chromedomain=nbcpolitics