Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stop the Press: Even Left-Leaning Chicago Tribune Now Says Obamacare Was an "Ill-Conceived Law," "Strong-Armed" Into Effect By democrat party, & Which Now Should Be "Delayed & Re-Written"!












I don't mean to toot my own Independent horn over here from back in 2009 and 2010 when I did my best to crusade in this space against this huge far leftist 20 percenter monstrosity piece of legislation known as Obamacare...

Which was foisted into law (actually, I'm kinda liking "strong-armed" better) against the will of the American people on a straight party-line vote by the democrat party using every dirty trick, piece of corruption, and parliamentary gimmick known to man ("It was 'reconciliation', not the 'nuclear option!'", the leftist slimes once screamed at me on the Facebook, as if there's any meaningful distinction).

So I don't mean to toot my own horn over here, BUT:  TOOT, TOOT!  And then TOOT TOOT again. (Maybe The Trib could use a good IRS audit or something, right leftists?)

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-18/opinion/ct-edit-obamacare-0818-jm-20130818_1_health-care-president-obama-ill-conceived-law