Monday, July 15, 2013

Just Have Them All Put to Sleep: Angry Georgetown Student Calls for All Members of the gop-er party to Be "Put To Death," Then Doubles Down on that Leftist Death Wish!














In the mind of partisan ideologues, the concept of violence is often a tolerable one just so long as we're talkin' violence aimed at people on the other extreme (errrr, side) of things... 

To wit -- this deranged exchange last week as Georgetown students blamed gop-ers for the recent increase in student loan interest rates (for which, BTW, both parties appear equally blameworthy), with one genius calling for all gop-ers to get whacked out:

-Demented Student (Big Bearded Lug above)"I don't think I support anything the [gop-ers] do. I think all of them should probably be put to death."

-Somewhat Less Demented Student (Short Bearded Dork)"That was a little harsh."

-Demented Student (Big Bearded Lug)"No, it wasn't!!!"

My reaction: While I can't say that I'm a supporter of the euthanization of either the gop-ers or the democrat party, the country would certainly be greatly benefited if all of them would just go away. And I'm not about just tossing out ideas without a concrete plan for implementation over here...

Here in Kansas, we have vast expanses of unused prairie lands in the western half of the state, which I think may have the gop-er and democrat parties' names written all over them.

Round up these creeps of both ilks (starting with demented Georgetown assclown), I say, and put them all out to pasture right out there on the prairie. Having thought long and hard about it over the weekend, I think that's the most humane thing to do.

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4836