Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Deranged Right-Winger Michele Bachmann Says She Wants to Give Obama a Good "Spanking"! My Idea of Sending Right-Winger & Leftist Freaks to a Nice Prairie Exile Is Sounding More & More Appealing...













Ya know, who in the hell wants to be around these people? Yes, "you people," meaning leftists and right-wingers, with all of your hate, cowardice, hypocrisy, moronic rhetoric, and group-thinking, anti-intellectual world views.

If you're not talking one day about giving people on the other extreme a good "spanking," then you're talking about having everyone on the other extreme "put to death."  You people make me sick.

And as appealing as rounding up all you people and impounding you on the West Kansas prairie may sound (see Monday's post), I'm not convinced yet that it's entirely legal to do something like that. So, in the meantime, I may just have to settle for the same promise I've given you people before:

You people will steer clear of me in real life, just like you people will steer clear of the few people in this world that I care about. By God, you will... 

Sorry in advance for those sentiments, and in the meantime, G-F-Yourselves. Or, if you prefer, go spank yourselves, or go put yourselves to death, or whatever the hell you people like to do in your free time. Just stay the hell away from me and mines, you slimes.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/15/bachmann-wants-to-spank-obama/?hpt=hp_t2