Friday, May 31, 2013

"Congress Calls for Washington Redskins Name Change" This Week. These Congressional Partisans Really Do Make It So Difficult to Prognosticate Which Dire Issue They Will Take Up Next...







After the democrat party and gop-er party recently completed their toiling over the critical "gun control" issue (an issue that a recent poll found 4% of Americans believe is one of the important issues currently facing the country), I made the prediction that the leftist 20 percenters and deranged right-wingers in Congress would next return to such crucial issues facing the entire nation as free prophylactics and gay marriage. Well, I'm here to admit that I was dead wrong...

Because my forecast in no way, shape or form even contemplated Congress instead taking up the merits of a mascot name for a professional football team. So much for my Swami abilities. Just tan me hide as Mr. Tone Deaf over here, since I'm obviously so very out of touch with the real issues important to regular Americans. We need to leave those determinations to the bright, respectable individuals who inhabit Congress. They gots their fingers on the pulse, after all!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9319267/members-congress-urge-washington-redskins-change-name