Friday, April 12, 2013

"Drink Till You Drop: California Bill Allows 4:00 a.m. Last Call"! Contrary to Prior Statements, Maybe I Do Need to Ponder a Move to the Land of Freaks & Nuts...







I'm tempted to take back every rotten thing I've ever said about Cali.  Sure, it might be the most far leftist state in the country (although New York would whack me out for that assertion). And yes, Cali treats its taxpayers as if they're lucky to be taking home even one red cent from their damn paychecks. Of course also, Cali heaps more regulations on individuals and businesses than a Fidel Castro wet dream...

However, what's a little incursion into personal freedoms between friends, no? Especially when we're talking about one of the first states that might keep the booze flowing statewide until 4:00 a.m. or a little after every night (link below)!?!

But oh yeah, I almost forget that I don't do that shit no more. If only this new California law had come around a bit earlier -- the loony leftist 20 percenter state of California might've just had me at hello!  Damn pesky intervening years.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LAST_CALL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-09-05-26-01