Monday, February 18, 2013

"Illegal Immigrant Tells Congress Not to Call Him Illegal." I've GOT to Try Using That One!





This illegal immigrant dude from last week (link below) has given me a great idea...

After receiving nearly countless speeding tickets from my years out on the streets and open road (including two more just in very recent months), I'm going to take a page from this illegal immigrant the next time a cop sticks his big snout in my window and asks for the ol' license and registration...

"Hey copper, so I may have been going 88 in a 70, but don't call me a speeder," I intend to bark at said fuzz.  Yeah, that's the ticket (in more ways than one).

And if the fool then tries to write me up, I'm gonna threaten to sue his flatfoot ass for discrimination against lawbreaking speed demons, as well as for hate speech ("speeder").

You see: You can learn a lot from an illegal immigrant.



http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/feb/13/illegal-immigrant-tells-congress-not-call-him-ille/