Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why Couldn't They Have Come Up With This a Bit Earlier? "Fully-Loaded Cheeseburger-Bloody Mary Has Business Booming at Milwaukee Bar"!


They're now offering this culinary delight at Sobelman's Pub & Grill in Milwaukee -- complete with "drink/burger creation garnished with shrimp, Polish sausage, cheese, pickled asparagus and sticks of leafy celery."

But alas, due to recent dietary and lifestyle changes, I'm afraid I won't be able to avail myself of the merits of this wonderful concoction.  Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop eating leafy vegetables.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246072/Sobelmans-Pub-Milwaukee-offers-fully-loaded-bacon-cheeseburger-Bloody-Mary.html

12 comments:

  1. But leafy veggies are so good for you! Does this mean you're cutting out the slimeball sandwich too?! (gasp!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Only the healthy stuff. See, the Bloody Mary part and the Cheeseburger part would still be OK with my diet, but since they stuck all them leafy vegetables in there, I couldn't possibly touch that dish. That bar & grill hit me about 2 weeks too late. Thanks so much, bar & grill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, I see =) That's what I get for trying to read too fast! ha! My apologies to you and your famous slimeball sammie =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't had any Slimeball Sandwiches in a couple of months. I should work up a platter tomorrow, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm odd like this (in addition to a few other ways) -- I'll eat Slimeball Sandwiches regularly for months, then get on a Ramen Noodles kick, then a bad greasy food and pizza thing for awhile, then nothing put red pasta for a spell, etc., etc. I only have one hard-fast rule: Per year, only one buffet trip, and only one Mongolian BBQ visit. I adhere stringently to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, have you gotten your obligatory buffet and bbq visit in for 2012? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buffet, but not bbq yet. Course, there's still a few weeks left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll get it done, I have every confidence in you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my bosses at work has professed previously an affinity for the Mongolian BBQ, so you may still be correct before it's all said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've still got 6 days, plenty 'o time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scallops, super spicy sauce, and a healthy dose of eggs! Here's hoping I make it there soon.

    ReplyDelete