Thursday, October 18, 2012

Civility: Following Tuesday's Presidential Debate, Twitter "Explodes" with Tweets from Obama Supporters Threatening an Assassination of Mitt Romney If He's Elected President...


As stated in my last post, I thought it was a pretty close debate. I gave a slight edge to Romney, while many nationwide called it a tie or gave a slight edge to Obama (also reasonable takeaways). Then there were the leftist 20 percenters, who uniformly called it a spectacular, knockout victory by Obama (what debate were they watching?).

But then I see this story (link below) about an avalanche of tweets from Obama supporters following the debate threatening to whack out Romney if he gets elected.  (This on the heels of a wave of similar recent tweets from Obama supporters threatening to "riot" if Romney wins).

Murder? Really? Seems to me that Romney must've hit pretty close to home with some of his debate lines in order to garner such a deranged, violent reaction from Obama supporters -- which, of course, very much belies the groupthink verdict of those same supporters that Obama destroyed the Mittster in the debate.

Or, alternatively, perhaps leftist 20 percenters and democrat party partisans (1) really believe Obama kicked ass but (2) are just naturally demented and hateful enough to still want to push a button on opponent Romney? Either way, when I say that these leftists scare the hell out of me as a general matter, you now gotta see where I'm comin' from over here.

http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-assassinate-romney-explode-after-debate/

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST.