Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Y'all Better Vote For Fuckin' Obama," Screams Really Old Broad Madonna, Also Promising to Strip Down Buck Naked If He's Reelected! Now THAT Did It...


I don't wanna see that old battle axe in the buff.  That sight wasn't exactly so hot in the 80s (Playboy pics), and that was 30 years ago, when she used to have to some show (apologies, Barry -- M, not O).

So given that rather vile threat by the faded, near-ossified pop star (who for brain dead good measure also referred to Obama as a "black Muslim"), I'm over here saying -- screw all my prior pledges to vote third party for president yet again in 2012...

The stakes (i.e. having to see that old prune in the raw) are just too high this election season.  'Fraid I'm gonna just have to bite the 'ol bullet and vote for Stand-for-nothin' Romney.  (Or, well, I'm currently of a mind, leastways, given the frightening current threats of the "Old Material" girl).

http://thehill.com/capital-living/in-the-know/258491-madonna-strips-for-obama-offers-profanity-laced-endorsement

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST.