Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Give Me MY Cake, & Let ME to Eat It Too!" Memo to Egyptian "Presidents" and "Minnesota Gays": There Are Actually Bounds of Human Decency that Should Apply to Pursuing Self-Interests...



To wit:

1.  "Egypt leader demands U.S. aid, censorship [of Islamic criticism], plus end to Israel 'occupation.'"

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/morsi-urges-end-of-israeli-occupation-limits-on-free-speech/

2.  "Minnesota gays upset over pro-gay-marriage ads featuring straight people [actors]."

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/minnesota-gays-upset-over-pro-gay-marriage-ads-featuring-straight-people/

Since being an imbecilic, I-deserve-everything-for-no-good-reason deranged freak is apparently now very much en vogue in the rotten chatter which now comprises American and worldwide "political discourse" on both the left and right, I shall now lodge my own Me-First demand:

"I demand that everything I desire be provided to me free of charge, that anyone with a problem with that be tossed in the hoosegow, and that only good-looking Kraut-Mick actors [Colin Farrell comes to mind, even if he has no Kraut to him] be legally permitted to express my viewpoint on television."

I deserve that kind of treatment, after all.  Because I'm just that special.

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST.