Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WHACK the Scuzjob: "Murderer Who Kidnapped & Raped His Teenage Victim Begs Judge for Death Penalty." Agreed!


I'm on record over here as generally being opposed to the death penalty because sometimes innocent criminal defendants get put to death (which I think is an intolerable result in a civilized society)...

But when it comes to confessed Subhuman Sewer Slimes like this 34-year-old William Davis in Florida, who admits raping and murdering 19-year-old Fabiana Malave in 2009, I say give him his Whacking Papers yesterday. 

Now, I'm not saying he needs to be tortured first or placed on the rack or drawn 'n quartered or anything like that. Since after all, we do in this country have an 8th Amendment prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment...

But: Firing squad; a good hanging; or even a clean beheading -- any of those work for me; quite like the much, much worse horror that he inflicted upon his poor innocent victim worked just fine for him.  Bye, bye, Sleaze-Swine!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201397/Bipolar-murderer-begs-judge-death-penalty-knows-bad-happen-goes-meds.html

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST.