Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Anniversary of 9/11, Two U.S. Embassies Attacked in the Middle East, One American Dead: So Where's the American President on Tuesday?


M-I-A. Just like so much of the past 4 years.  Off campaigning somewhere.  Too busy to speak on such things on the day they occurred.  And too busy with his political schedule (reportedly) to grant a requested meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a potential (probable) Israeli strike on Iran lurks dangerously close.

You know, I've said this before: If you don't intend to vote for stand-for-nothing gop-er presidential candidate Mitt Romney, I get it. I don't intend to vote for him either (I'm goin' third party candidate)...

But what I also don't get is how any American who's not a part of the leftist 20 percenter base of the democrat party (i.e. about 20% of the American population) could possibly vote in 2012 for the reelection of the individual we currently have as president.

He's been that awful as a Commander-in-Chief.  And I'm convinced that he will ultimately go down (along with W Bush) as one of the worst, most ill-qualified presidents in American history.  30, 40, 50 years from now -- do you really want to look back as having voted for this individual's reelection?  I think I'll take a pass on that particular distinction.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j6DacmYa1ZQojLmahnf_JisGWVjg?docId=CNG.fa3469febe41919ad806e34a5f19827b.4b1
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/09/11/cairo-us-embassy-protesters-prophet-mohammad/70000126/1#.UE-AdkbCz8A
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/white-house-declines-netanyahu-request-to-meet-with-obama.premium-1.464328

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST