Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Honest Obama Deserves a Few (Belated) Kudos After Spouting: "If You've Been Successful, You Didn't Get There on Your Own . . . If You've Got a Business, You Didn't Build That!"


Like most of the leftist "mainstream media," I largely ignored these quotes from Obama when I first saw them over the weekend. (After all, I already had a Monday post written about other foolishness that Obama's been spewing.)  But the story's sort of taken on a life of its own this week as the gop-ers have been hammering His Majesty over his above-quoted (off-prompter) comments -- which get at Obama's world view that federal government is (or should be considered to be) at the very heart of almost everything in life and should get most of the credit for (in the form of always higher taxes from) any individual who has success in the private sector.

So since everyone's talking about it, I suppose I'll weigh in.  But not to blast Obama all over the block. I credit his honesty (if half facetiously), since he rarely has any, and he's one of the most talented leftist 20 percenter politicians in history at hiding what he truly believes...

Obama's inane quotes from over the weekend -- apart from showing the very sophomoric, petty and condescending nature of his personality ("I'm always struck by people who think [their success] must be because I was just so smart!"; who talks like that!) -- really demonstrates little more than the fact that he's a far leftist.  Gosh, like there's something new about that!

I just wish Obama would show some of this honesty a little more often.  Dude's such a damn leftist bore most of the time.  (He does make me laugh, but for all the wrong reasons).  Besides, politicians who entertain me do score brownie points with this Independent. And few things do I find more entertaining than a radical politician or other individual lettin' us all know how he really feels!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/jul/15/picketvideo-obama-if-youve-got-business-you-didnt-/