Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So Sore as to Take a Swipe at Him? Mama Allegedly Tries to Punch Out Junior While Attending ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS!


I'm trying to imagine how this went down. "Hi, I'm Misty, and I have an anger management problem -- now please excuse me for a second while I go beat the living shit out of my son." What's next? Some drunk holding a keg party outside an AA session? Some junkie having a needle break-out session down at the next NA meeting?

This story from last week apparently started innocently enough, with 30-year-old Misty Lawson of Louisville (pictured in the mugshot immediately above) participating in an anger management session. But things went awry real quick-like, because next thing you know Mama was allegedly clocking her 10-year-old son right in the kisser!

Cops say the old lady -- who's now charged with assault -- messed the kid up pretty decent, too -- specifically, to the tune of "redness to the eye, knuckle bruise on right cheek, and bruise on side."

For her part, Mama seems to have all sorts of excuses for allegedly going berserk on Sonny. Mama's first line of defense is that she really didn't pummel the kid's face too badly. "They make it sound like I beat my child like [I'd beat] an adult," crowed the madman mommy.

Next up is Mama's claim that Sonny had a good pounding coming to him after he called her a "bitch" during the anger management session -- since namecalling always justifies a knuckle sandwich, of course.

But even that tune apparently changed later, as now Mama's claiming self-defense as a result of the 10-year-old boy "attacking" her for no good reason during the counseling session.

I just hope that any court sentence that results from this incident involves no further anger management therapy for Mama (or the boy, for that matter). The rest of the world just can't take the excitement, I'm afraid.