Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Lunacy: Australia Bans Term "BC" From Schoolbooks Because It Refers to Christ. How Long for American Leftist 20 Percenters to Think of This?


...I'll give them about five minutes. Oh, and for good measure, Australia has also banned the term "AD" in schoolbooks since the demented country apparently views that term as a veiled reference to Christ. Can't have that, now can we?

And get a load of the stupid-ass politically correct replacements for these centuries-old terms: In Australia, years preceding the birth of Christ will now be referred to as "Before Common Era" (or BCE) and years following Christ's birth will be referenced as "Common Era" (CE). Does that mean that September 11, 2001 AD never really occurred?

I personally would have gone with Bullshit (BS) and Cow Dung (CD) as the replacement terms, but who listens to me. Plus, when it comes to the ridiculous terms that were chosen, we are talking about penal colony descendants over there. Not to mention, there is a small silver lining to all this leftist kookiness. Because it gives me an idea:

I love using terms that people don't want me to use. And since the leftists apparently have a problem with "BC" and "AD," I'm going to make a point henceforth to start referring to dates and years on this blog with an "AD" suffix. To the Aussie embeciles: You can stick that one on your barbie and smoke it until the Year 2525 AD for all I care.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033225/Australia-goes-PC-ban-BC-Birth-Jesus-removed-reference-point-dates-school-history-books.html