Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Quick, Funny (Yet Somewhat Sick) Anecdote Before I Put Up My Thursday Blog Post. And a Real Insight Into the Rager...



Wednesday night, I'm surfing my premium movie channels and happen upon the leftist 20 percenter circle jerk show hosted by Bill Maher. Maher, BTW, I used to find funny back in the 90's, before he (like so many leftist 20 percenters) went completely apeshit and off the deep-end in the wake of the 2000 election result and September 11, 2001.

I can't watch Maher anymore. He's so full of hate and far-left venom. Anyway, he was ranting about far right-winger Texas governor Rick Perry (who may still run for president in 2012). I pretty much equally disdain Perry. To me, he epitomizes everything that is mindless, brainwashed far right-wing America (not that the far left is any less brainwashed by their ilk, colleagues and upbringing).

Perry over the past year has absolutely outraged me with talk of Texas possibly seceding from the Union as if this was 1860, not to mention his support for legislation permitting the carrying of concealed handguns in college classrooms. That's some pretty deranged right-winger stuff, truth be told.

Lately I have felt SO battle-fatigued by the two extremes that control our two bullshit political parties, and tonight I just kind of snapped (as anyone called the Rager would tend to be prone to do!). So I'm watching this leftist freak Maher ranting and raving about Perry, with a huge Perry still-store (onscreen picture) immediately to Maher's right on the screen.

So I snap. In a truly Elvis Presley-like moment, I don't pull out a gun (actually I don't own one), but I raise my right and left fists and, at the exact same time, lay a southwest Missouri lefthand right on Maher's mush and a southwest Missouri righthand directly on Perry's melon. Mind you, this is one of those old-school, pre-flatscreen TV jobs -- 32 inch with a ton of bulk back in that ass.

My simultaneous punches to the two extremist assclowns not only rocked the TV, but moved it back several inches and nearly sent it off its TV stand. If I had knocked that TV to the floor (which nearly happened), there would've been hell to pay from certain powers that be, I can tell you that. Thank GOD, it stayed on that TV stand by a damn wing & a prayer!

So am I just as sick, angry, hateful and demented as the likes of Maher and Perry? Quite possibly. Welcome to my world. And it's a lonely one: I've never met an Independent with the kind of anger and disdain that I bring to our rotten political culture and system as well as the two corrupt, disgraceful parties that prop it up. Maybe I am sick. But that felt good tonight. Damn good.