Sunday, January 9, 2011

Predictably But Yet Disgustingly, the Arizona Massacre & Gabrielle Gibbons Shooting Are Quickly Politicized By the American Far Left…




Links at bottom to examples. Like I said – highly predictable, and involving the usual suspects, such as Daily Kos & Huffington Post. And even an unusual one – Politico.com (“seemed to be validated,” Politico? Get a clue).

Despite the predictability, I guess what gets me a bit perturbed is the fact that the American far left that controls the democrat party has NEVER had any place for a centrist democrat politician like Gibbons. But yet they’ll immediately use her for political purposes in the wake of her being shot through the brain by a madman. How convenient.

In case you haven’t noticed any of the rumblings from the far left, they’re out there blaming Sarah Palin, the tea party movement and the republican party for the Gibbons shooting. Never mind that 6 people are dead, including a 9-year-old girl and a republican-appointed federal judge. Never mind that the believed gunman Jared Loughner was a total nutjob who seemed to be just as enamored with far leftist literature such as the Communist Manifesto as he was with deranged right-winger propaganda such as Hitler’s Mein Kampf.

This slimeball Loughner was completely batty and loony tunes (complete with nonsensical online rants about paper money, gold standards & mind control). Guess whom I blame for this massacre? Him. Gee, what a novel concept! What is wrong with me?! I don’t blame Palin. I don’t blame tea partiers. I don’t blame Hitler or Karl Marx. I don’t blame crazy political rhetoric on talk radio. Heck, I don’t even blame Bush.

But then again, I’m not a mindless partisan ideologue. Instead, I’m a rational human being in a country that’s about half composed of loony left-wingers and deranged right-wingers. A frightening thought.

And let me say just a few words about Giffords. I didn’t know much about her until watching and reading a bunch of the last day’s coverage. She strikes me as a pretty damn impressive politician – a compliment I ever so rarely give out. Strikes me as basically a centrist democrat with conviction and courage enough to be free-minded and to let her viewpoints come out all over the place. I can completely identify.

I pray she survives, is not brain damaged, and will be able to make a full recovery. From everything I’ve read and heard, we could use a lot more politicians like her. Just like we could use a lot fewer sleazewads like Jared Loughner and the far left loons who try to use him and Gibbons for scuzbucket political purposes.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47294.html
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47252.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marty-kaplan/gabrielle-giffords-shooting_b_806232.html
http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=8240793