Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Hello, Police? My Partner Won’t Have Sex with Me!"



That was the crazy emergency call to police made by an Australian woman whose "old man" refused to have sex with her! (Link to full story at bottom). No word yet whether she was in a McDonald’s drive-thru at the time.

Apparently this deranged call occurred in 2010, but the 35-year-old Aussie (Alison Louise Vince, a "wildlife carer") just appeared in court late this week to answer criminal charges in connection with her demented call to the cops. Vince pleaded guilty to making a false police report (reportedly, she also tossed into her call a false allegation that her "partner" had assaulted her as well).

"It started over an argument with my old man," said Vince. In an apparent reference to Aussie lingo for being intoxicated, Vince further explained: "I was off my face at the time . . . I can’t remember a thing from that night."

And that's apparently for good reason, as this broad gives her chosen profession – "wildlife carer" – a whole new meaning: Vince said she "was drunk, on prescription medication and had taken amphetamines" when she made her maniacal call to the fuzz. Wildlife, indeed.

Finally, there's also no word whether Vince will be making her future phone calls from inside the hoosegow. Not that she would have any use for a phone there: I can't see the nice folks inside the joint refusing her like the "old man" did, can you?

http://www.news.com.au/national/hello-police-my-partner-wont-have-sex-with-me/story-e6frfkvr-1225996269428