Thursday, December 30, 2010

Obama The Chickenshit.



The most chickenshit president of my lifetime:

(1) Incessant recess appointments to bypass Senate confirmation (link below);

(2) Also avoiding the confirmation process by appointing myriad "Czars" to federal positions of power, most of whom inhabit the most extremist wing of the 20-percenter contingent;

(3) Overbearing use of federal regulatory power and new rulemaking when he's unable to foist some element of his 20-percenter agenda through the Congress;

(4) Ram-rodding widely unpopular and massive pieces of legislation through the Congress on Christmas Eve, Sundays, etc., when no one's paying attention;

(5) Ignoring election results and continuing to jam his 20-percenter agenda through the Congress in a lameduck session;

(6) For the first time in American history, ramming a Treaty into ratification during a lameduck session while America focuses on Christmas shopping during the days before Christmas (am I still allowed to use the word "Christmas," BTW?).

Of course, the typical third-grade "Two Wrongs Make a Right" retort of the 20-percenters: "Yeah, but you republicans have done that stuff too." Well leftists, in case you haven't noticed, I ain't no damn republican. They can kiss my ass, same as you.

And as a matter of fact, no republican or democrat party president in my lifetime has ever utilized all of these various chickenshit techniques and, even when they've used some of them, it's been only a fraction as much as His Majesty Obama has used them.

Sorry if I refuse to tote the politically correct line. If I did that, I would say: "I disagree with Obama on policy, but I think he's a nice person and I like him personally." Well, I don't like him. Not at all. He's an arrogant, condescending, thin-skinned, out-of-touch far leftist elitist -- the worst of the worst that the 20-percenters have to offer. And I can only sit here blogging about dumb crimes and Brett Favre's dong for so long before I feel compelled to express myself. I don't call this thing The Independent Rage for nothing.

And my questions at the end of this year remain the same: What did this great country ever do to deserve 12 years of the likes of W Bush and Obama? To deserve the current corrupt and extreme-controlled incarnations of the republican and democrat party? I guess maybe it's our punishment for making one too many reality series.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=201497