Sunday, September 5, 2010

O-H M-Y G-O-D! White House Party Crasher & Real Housewife of DC Michaele Salahi to Pose Nude for Playboy?!
Do We REALLY Need to See That?


I don't think so. I was shocked when I read this story tonight (link to full story at bottom). Playboy knows its audience and what sells, which means I'm truly frightened to realize that there are actually a mass of dudes out there itchin' to see Michaele in the buff! I've watched and blogged about every single episode of The Real Housewives of DC, and I must say, while those 5 ladies are fairly entertaining to me, there's really not a one of them that I'd pay to see in her birthday suit (although the brash Brit, Cat, does have a very hot bod, but probably still not Playboy material).

I mean, Michaele's "sexiness" is truly in the eye of the beholder. Yeah, she's in great shape (despite Lynda's constant "too skinny" blasts -- methinks that's Lynda's way of covering up for her own hangups over her smallish stature and skinny body). And yeah, Michaele's not unattractive. But she's a complete airhead and a very annoying personality. I think she's very harmless and likely a decent person at heart, but why would there be a market out there to see her nude? Sorry, but I just don't get it. But more power to her: She and hubbie Tareq always seem to be short on money, and if she can bring in some bucks through a harmless nudie shoot, I'm not going to criticize. Instead, my criticisms are saved for the dudes actually clamoring to buck up to see it! ;)

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/slideshow/playboy-covers-years-7566784