Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Evan Bayh: An Example of These 2 Little Tiny-Tent Parties Who Control Our Political System Effectively Forcing Out Those Who Are Not Extremists.


As I've stated many times in this space, the dem and repub parties have NO PLACE for Independents, non-liberals and non-conservatives except when it comes to election day. The radical extreme right-wingers and left-wingers who control these two parties HATE anyone who is not an extremist like them just as much as they hate the other extreme. Which brings me to Bayh: I read today an article about comments from him essentially stating that he felt he had no place in the dem party anymore given the far left powerbrokers who run the show in that party. In a separate article (linked below), MSNBC reported the following:

"In an interview on MSNBC this morning, newly retiring Sen. Evan Bayh declared the American political system 'dysfunctional,' riddled with 'brain-dead partisanship' and permanent campaigning. Flatly denying any possibility that he'd seek the presidency or any other higher office, Bayh argued that the American people needed to deliver a 'shock' to Congress by voting incumbents out en masse and replacing them with people interested in reforming the process and governing for the good of the people, rather than deep-pocketed special-interest groups."

Damn right. Certainly works for me. Folks, I have not voted for a member of either of these 2 bullshit parties (which represent none of us) since 1992, when Slimeball Bill Clinton hoodwinked an impressionable 21-year-old fool into voting for him. But I'm liking Bayh's idea over here: I think that this year, I may vote for a dem or repub in every single election in front of me, meaning whichever one is not the incumbent, he/she will have my vote. I'm very much considering it. I think it's a great idea.