Monday, September 14, 2009

"Dems See Race Factor for Obama Foes."


(Link below to story). Let's be clear here: To sum up a group of people (i.e. anyone who generally disagrees with Obama's policies) as all being racist or having a component of racism to their motives is as mindless and unintellectual as a racist himself. It's basically rhethoric at the same moronic level as that of a racist: Painting a whole group of people with one huge brush based upon them looking different than you (like the racist) or having the gall to have different viewpoints than you (like the democratic party). Frankly, it's downright insulting to this proud Independent. I disagree with most of Obama's policies so far in his presidency because they most often represent a far left view of the world that I do not share and that I do not think reflects the views of an overwelming majority of Americans. I disagree with the man on the merits and substance of that in which he believes. Doesn't mean he's bad person. Doesn't mean I hate him. Doesn't mean I'm a bad person either, or that I have some dark racist motive. But if you dems want to believe that and continue to trumpet it in your rhetoric, what can I do? Just realize how much you guys have insulted us disagreeing Independents all summer long, and that it's us that decides the elections in this country. Food for thought.