Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let's be clear: Sarah Palin did quit & will have huge problems ever overcoming that politically. But the Left's "quitter, quitter, quitter" drumbeat..

http://davidnyc.dailykos.com/

...simply touches upon again for me something that I commented upon a few days ago: This poor lady, even though she's a conservative ideologue (hell, she's my "Deranged Right-Winger of the Day" today) and was ill-equipped and ill-prepared for the national spotlight which was thrust upon her (and yes, which she accepted), has been probably the biggest target of leftist HATE (yes, absolute, unadulterated HATRED), inappropriateness, and mean-spiritedness that I have ever witnessed in my almost four decades on this planet. So you just keep pounding away, pathetic far left, on a lady who is no longer a serious player on the national political stage, and keep pounding away on her family and children as you like to do, and in the meantime I will just keep pounding on you slimes for being the hateful, almost sub-human creatures that you are. And if you have a problem with those sentiments, go **** yourselves (yeah, I've been looking for a good spot to bring back my catch-phrase!).