Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thanks again to the far left for reminding me why I'm doing this.













Watching Meghan McCain's appearance on Maher's show last night, and watching a "panel" of looney liberals trying to gang up on and beat her around, just reinforced for me again how and why I could never be a part of a democratic party that is basically controlled by these types of hateful, mean-spirited individuals on the far left extreme. As for Meghan McCain, she's republican (I'm not) and I think she's certainly to the right of me -- but I do find to her to be a refreshing and free-thinking individual, which is all I ask of any person. That's also the kind of person that the far left and far right hates with a passion, as evidenced by Maher's and Begala's slimey performance last night.