Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Methinks His Majesty made a REAL Jackass out of himself today. (Hey, I've been there myself, BUT I don't purport to be our Sovereign Monarch either).


His Majesty pointing Bill Clintonesque fingers around at people and telling them to watch their spending and that we now need to "spend as we go". (BTW, what's with these dem presidents pointing their fingers, literally, at people all the time -- I was always taught that such was rather rude -- but I digress). I mean, His Majesty giving that kind of advice or directive to ANYONE reminds me very much the His Majesty's slimeball-in-arms on the other extreme -- the inherently corrupt and intellectually dishonest Newt Gingrich -- pointing his own putrid finger recently at the inherently dishonest Nancy Pelosi and calling her a "liar, despicable, dishonest, vicious and trivial." Much like the finger-pointing thing, I and decent Americans everywhere have always been taught that pots should not call kettles black.
(Yes, I'll use just about any excuse to link up my Slimeball Sandwich recipe and post on a current post!)
But I must say, Majesty, you are starting to continue to really disappoint me on a daily basis, which means you're trending the absolute wrong direction. And believe it or not, Majesty, even though I may be from a town of 9000, I think that I at least have somewhat of a pulse on the mainstream of this country. Have a nice day.