Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3 Guesses: What do these 7 dudes all have in common apart from their rather gruesome, nightmare-inducing mugs?





























Not exactly the Magnificent Seven. But now that any rational, sane individual has been thoroughly shock-therapied with that pictorial panoply resembling some long-lost deleted scene from George Romero's original Night of the Living Dead, here's what else these individuals have in common: They are all old, grouchy, mean-spirited, unthinking, doctrinaire, curmudgeony, hateful, slimey liberals, out of touch with the overwelming majority of this country and perhaps as good of an example as I can posit off-the-cuff for the far left's poster curmudgeons who represent a good deal of everything that is currently wrong with this country.
And by the way, these people all REALLY HATE us so-called "white trash", "redneck" people from towns of 9000. Case in point: The above link details the latest slimeball rant (disingenuously postured under the guise of "comedy") from one of these freaks, i.e. David Letterman's new references to that famous former mayor of a town of 9000 -- Sarah Palin -- as a "slut" (one who sports the "slutty flight attendant look") and her daughter as one who might visit New Yankee Stadium and get "knocked up by Alex Rodriguez." These are the poster curmudgeons of the far left! My goodness, where do I sign up! How can I join such a wonderful group! They are a regular barrel of laughs over here! Not. (I will give one ounce of credit to one of these fools: I've previously heard Moore say that politicians' kids like the Palin daughter should always be off-limits -- I credit him at least for that remark.) But hey, I have to give these idiots some additional credit as well. They serve the purpose of reminding me on an almost daily basis of how I could NEVER join them. And members of the far right -- go **** yourselves too!!!