Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moronic Far Left/Far Right Debate # 832,649.

http://www.kansascity.com/273/story/1210607.html

The BIG ISSUE? Whether or not a majority of the country is "pro-life". And then there's the corollary issue of whether recent opinion polls on the abortion question have been biased, corrupted and/or just plain fraudulent. Big yawn. I'm going to go out on a limb here and venture a guess that the country is somewhere around 50-50 on this issue, one way or the other. So there you have it. Can we move on now? I can think of many much more compelling things to think about this Memorial Day weekend, like where I'm going to pick up my lunch and whether the local zoning rules will permit me to construct a $hithouse in an apartment complex common area -- both of which I view about as seriously as whether 49%, 50% or 51% of the country is "pro-life".