Thursday, April 23, 2009

Somehow, I think if Sarah Palin's fifth cousin four times removed was cited for allowing his dog to run free in public...

...it would also be national headlines amongst the MSNBC's, CNN's, LA Times', etc., of the world.

http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/2009/04/23/man-76/

As I noted in this space previously, I'm not a huge Palin fan (at least of her politics -- wink), but I must say that Lady gets and has gotten a huge amount of sympathy from me because of how excessively biased and disproportionate the far left (errrrr, "mainstream") media's coverage has been of her since Day 1 based solely upon her being second only to "W!" himself in terms of being a lightning rod for the far left's hate. But alas, maybe she really does deserve a lot of this since she is, after all, from a town of 9000.