Friday, April 24, 2009

Now for my view on CIA "torture"

It's similar to my view concerning gay marriage: I don't give a rat's ass. What does this issue have to do with me and the people I care about and am responsible for supporting and protecting, precisely? I largely stay out of this debate because it's the world of far left and far right venom, and they can have at it. But I'll give a few off the cuff observations, even though I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE ISSUE: I could give two pisses in a Louisiana shithouse about some known Al Qaeda member or connected person being waterboarded or being forced to eat bugs or what ever the **** "caterpillaring" means. Last time I checked, we didn't maim, dismember or even cut off nary a head from any of these freaks. When an American contractor in Iraq gets his head chopped off over there, the far left largely applauds under their breath and sinks into the cliched "blame Bush" talking points. But when a CIA interrogator does anything more than politely make small talk with a known terrorist, it violates the protocol that the far left wants instituted on these exchanges. Like I said before, I don't get all emotional on this issue -- I leave that to the out-of-touch slimes on the far right and far left. I'm just giving my Independent observations over here.