Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Far Left wonders why I could never join them, given my disdain for the far right

Well, here's just another text book example: The constant references to tea party attendees as "teabaggers", which was featured very prominently on the CNN and MSNBC commentary (big surprise there), and now is featured on every far left blog in the galaxy (just look, e.g., at that pathetic Huffington Post -- BTW, Larry David, a man I idolize for your comedic genius -- shame on you for being associated with that extremist rag site). Here's the thing: In even the most simple of educated personal discourse, the act of hearing someone you disagree with and, in response, calling the person a derogatory name, equates to simple-minded, ad hominem, third grade sort of silliness. And the far left (and I'm being generous here) lives and inhabits the third grade level on a daily basis with all their hate and name-calling. You really think I could join up with you pathetic creatures, ever in my life? You gotta 'nother thing coming right there. For the record, for all of the ill-advised and pathetic republican interventions into these tea parties, there was a HUGE presence of folks like me attending -- folks just damn mad for a whole lot of reasons at BOTH of these two bull**** parties and how neither represents the majority of this country. It was truly, in primary part, a GRASSROOTS effort. Go teabag yourselves, far left, and if you have a problem with me saying that, go teabag that person lying beside you in mama's basement.