Friday, October 30, 2015

Don't Make Book: Right-Winger Slimeball Newt Gingrich Gives "One to Three" Odds Hilary Clinton Will Be Indicted! Highly Wishful Thinking...

Fortunately for all of you, I'm a much better handicapper than fat old deranged right-wingers.  Hilary ain't gettin' indicted over anything, I gots news for ya all. It's a 100-1 shot, and 1's about to get locked in Vince Foster's mausoleum. "One to Three" when the democrat party controls the executive branch and bureaucracy?!? Are ya freakin' kidding me over here?! Why the freak do you think Dizzy Biden wanted no part of runnin'?

But if Sleazerich is such a fan of betting propositions, I have one he can try on for his big plus size: There's a 75% chance Hilary is the next president. (This is today's prediction, of course, and it's subject to "evolving" as days pass like so many Hilary and King Nothing positions on gay marriage).

Why 75% chance, Rager, you may ask?  Ans: Because while the gop-er field may be stronger than 2012, that ain't exactly saying much, and I don't see anyone in the current field strong enough to overcome the sizable demographic advantage the leftist party has in national elections these days. There's a reason why the gop-ers have won only one popular vote in a presidential election since 1988, folks.

I could go on, but you get the gist; besides, methinks me has a few bets to get down, come to think of it. And I heard that I might find my bookie down to the student union playing cards here in a few. I gotta catch him in person, don't'cha know, since he ain't much for talkin' on phones.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/10/29/fox-contributor-newt-gingrich-baselessly-specul/206501
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/29/gingrich-one-to-three-odds-hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted/