Tuesday, October 13, 2015

CNN Changes Debate Questioning Approach & Debate Length to Make Things Easier on democrat party Candidates Tonight! As a Result, I Won't Be Wasting My Time Watching...

I had planned to watch tonight's democrat party debate and weigh in with the same "Up" or "Down" votes for each candidate as I've done for each of the first two gop-er party debate spectacles.  But then CNN (even for a left-biased "news" outlet) completely insulted my intelligence over here. And now I'm out.  To wit:

1. After 3 hours last month of grilling gop-er party candidates with questions calculated to get the candidates fighting and arguing amongst themselves, CNN announced this week it won't take that approach with the democrat party.  Rather, the democrat party candidates will be handled with kid gloves and softballs, as CNN says it won't use any questioning that "pits" democrat party candidates "against each other." How completely pathetic. Hypocritical lackeys.

2. Adding insult to injury, CNN won't make the democrat party candidates endure the same exhaustingly long 3-hour format that CNN imposed on the gop-ers. CNN announced this debate will only be 2 hours. (This change I actually predicted back in September, since the democrat party field is ancient, with stale old candidates who may be lucky to go even 2 hours without falling asleep at the podium).

I could've stomached the time reduction (hell, I predicted it), but not the astonishingly biased resort of making the questioning easier for the democrat party candidates. So I won't be watching. And I have a sneaking suspicion not too many other people are going to be watching either. Have fun with your continued irrelevance, CNN.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-wont-pit-dems-against-each-other-in-tuesdays-debate/article/2573885