Tuesday, July 14, 2015

democrat party Has Moved "Far to the Left," "That's Not My democrat[] party," Laments Its Newest Presidential Candidate, Jim Webb, As He Exhibits a Firm Grasp of the Obvious...

I have no sympathy for Webb. He complains how his democrat party has moved way to the left, but yet he's still a member of said leftist party. If he turned Independent (legitimately Independent, not fake Independent like Bernie Sanders and Kansas' Greg Orman), he might garner a positive word or two from me...

But let's get to his statements above. He states obvious truths, but truths nonetheless. The modern extreme incarnation of the democrat party bears no resemblance whatsoever to the "Democratic Party" that I grew up with in the 70s, 80s, or even 90s. John F. Kennedy would be primaried in today's democrat party.

It's the party of leftist goofs, goons, loons, louts, and nuts.  It has no place for either centrists or people of good will.  Its leftist base consists of only 20-25% of the American people (hence my phrase, leftist 20 percenters).  Yet the party wields such incredible power. It equally frightens and disgusts me at the same time.

It's for these reasons that I'm confident that I will never vote for another member of the democrat party ever again in my lifetime. Not that I'll be voting for too many gop-ers -- the party split between (1) do-nothing establishment fat cats and (2) right-wing freaks.

On a positive note, however, I shall now await with bated breath the next stop-the-press pronouncements we receive from this Webb character. Maybe after he informs us that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, he can enlighten us on how Hilary and Bernie Sanders are, like, really really really old. Or that Donald Trump's crazy and Chris Christie fat. Hell, at least he'll be spouting a lot more truth than any of these other candidates.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/12/jim-webb-dems-have-moved-way-far-to-the-left-thats-not-my-democratic-party/